E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Days: Friday, January 22, 2010

Okay, so Carly almost spilled the beans, but I love her being protective of Melanie.
I think she's doing more damage than good by not telling Daniel what's going on. He could really be an asset to her and help keep an eye on Mel at 'family' gatherings.
I loved the look on Mel's face when Vivian said she and Victor were considering going on the yacht with Phillip and Mel. Ha! Priceless!
I sure hope that someone in the police station saw Troy looking pointedly at E.J. when he was yelling, 'She's a narc!"
Phillip was great at calming Mel down, but I really wish he would have said, "Well you know, Carly has every right to be ballistic when it comes to Vivian. Vivian did bury her alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment