E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Days: Thursday January 21, 2010

Here we go...
Okay, Hope's sad wallowing is kind of getting on my nerves. I used to love Hope. I did. I think 'Gina' was what killed it for me. Yup. All Hope love lost after that.
Carly is so cute doing the Mama "you two used to date" thing with Nathan. :)
Victor's line to Vivian ... "That whenever you do whatever you're going to do to who your going to do it to, youre going to have to lay low for a while." Ha! lol
Yay Julie! Love you being the voice of reason to Hope. :)
Carly..... "Ah, Okay. Well, you know, I would think that if you could forgive Vivian for trying to kill Kate, and Kate for trying to kill....a number of people, you could surely get over your resentment of me after all these years." So much love for her!
Ooooo this little 'get to know Mel' game that Vivian is playing is going to totally mess with Mel's head when she finds out about Carly.
How can Victor say that he's sick of looking at Carly's face? Have you seen her face? I mean come on, man!
Loved Carly's response to Vivian and Victor 'honeymooning' with Mel and Phillip. She's sooooo Mama Bear, I LOVE it!
Ugh! Sydney is sooooooooooooo cute!
Aawww, Nathan is still so into Mel. I'm sure that Carly would approve! :)
Okay, how Carly didn't completely flip when she saw Vivian being all 'motherly' with Mel I will never know.
Ooooo and here is the point were Anna turns against E.J. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment