E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Days: Wednesday January 20, 2010

Okay, so I just finished watching. On the same day it aired! Yeah, I finally remembered to put a tape in the VCR. Yes, I still use a VCR. I also have a 13" television. Moving on.....

How do people just let E.J. be in charge? I mean really it's like visiting someone who lets the 3 year old dictate when and what they eat and when bedtime is and whether or not it is bath time. I don't get it, especially in the police station regarding a federal investigation. Dude needs to be put in the time-out chair.
Bo mentioned today how much Mel and Carly are alike. It made me smile. I love that Carly knew right off the bat what and why Bo told Phillip that Carly came back for him. I do not like, at all this aversion that Salem has to Carly. Girl had to come out with the shields up from the start. Justin has also annoyed me from the start. I get were he would be frustrated that Carly wouldn't tell him her secret, but he turned on her pretty quickly with the Bo stuff, then he let's things get out of hand with Hope and still blames Carly. Hmm?
I wonder if the 'preview scene' of Carly with Mel is a dream/nightmare sequence or if it's an actual occurrence in Salem. Will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment