E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a slacker....

Yes, yes I am. I haven't posted here since September. That's just crazy!
I've decided that since I'm not always able to watch Venice or Days of Our Lives and comment while other people are on Twitter, and I don't have the time to go extremely in-depth with every episode like I used to with Otalia, that I'll try to resurrect this blog and them it's here for peeps to read (and not get lost in Tweets) when I watch and post at 2 in the morning. :) Also, I can post more than 140 characters if I want to. Woo! I've also made it easier for me to post to the blog and can do it quickly and from anywhere. Sooooooo. Here's hoping that I can keep on task with regular posts. :D

E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many questions as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment