E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Days: Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stefano and Victor are having an old school 'Godfather' meeting. 'Tis fun.
Okay, so if it's not Bo, then who is Melanie's father. Pleeeeaaaassseee not Victor.
Oh, no. Is Daniel Melanie's father? That will make Chloe distrust her even more.
Aw, Mel needs Maggie. :)
Turbo Tax must be doing very well, those little web spots couldn't have been cheap to film.
I love Mel's line, "What if that's true? What if my friend Vivian is trying to kill me?" It shows that she just hasn't had time to take that into account. She's been dealing with Carly and why she would shoot her and then who she is to her that she just hasn't had time to contemplate what she's been saying about Vivian.
Heehee. Stefano and Rafe may figure this out together. Awesome!
Oh, no. Vivian needs to be stopped, and that police officer guarding Mel's room needs to be fired.
I bet that Sami didn't gamble on Will being the child that has difficulty accepting the news about Sydney.
There we have it. I'm glad that it's Daniel for a lot of reasons. I'm not happy that it's bound to cause more tension for Chloe when it comes to Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment