E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Days: Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Carly and Mel scene is very cute again! Carly is right of course, but Mel is so excited and Carly got a hug! Aw, so happy for her! :)
It's so nice to see Carly all smiley and happy even if just for a minute.
Heehee. Mel fishing for a present. Cute! :) I know Bo is trying to keep Carly safe, but he's bringing down her happy high and Vivian already knows, so he's not really protecting her anyway.
Okay, Bo was sweet with the "you look out for me" "I need you" and "I'm not going to pretend that you're not an important part of my life" aawwww. You better mean it mister. :)
Yay! Arianna is free! 'S about time. :)
Arianna mentioned Anna to Roman. Yes!
Roman's call to Anna and her expression when he says, "Wrong answer." Hysterical, and spot on. :)
Carly's conversation with Nathan was more about being Mama Bear than surgical resident. She's trying to find out where he stands because she doesn't want Melanie to get hurt.
Oooo, Arianna, do not, I repeat, do NOT tell E.J. your good news.
We know that Ciara shredded Carly's clothes. I hope she's not going to go all 'Bad Seed.'

No comments:

Post a Comment