E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Days: Monday, March 15, 2010

Of course Bo would try to stop Carly. But she was waiting for him at the dock, so she knew he'd come after her. I think it was a ploy to get hugs! :D
Hope wants to talk to Mel? This has potential oddly enough.
How the heck did Anna make her flight? Maybe she's on another one.
I like that Sami is all nervous without Rafe. She needs him. :)
Wow, E.J.'s guys did a number on Anna's Hideaway. I guess that they took care of the picture of Tony. Why was E.J. so adamant about her taking every thing if he was going to sweep through anyway? Maybe it's a second 'cottage'. I'm intrigued.
So that's Max. Hm?
Mel had to bring up Carly and Bo to hope didn't she.
Oh, Nicole TONS of people say 'sweetpea'.
I like that Hope is defending Carly, but I wish that Mel were a little more open to it.
It would be odd, but fun if Hope and Carly end up being friends. :)
The caretaker has obviously been paid off. E.J. is getting a bit too nervous. I hope Rafe finds the mistakes.
I'm not sure how I feel about Max. I don't trust him.
Listening to E.J. rant makes me crave a hot latte. It's a weird food/auditory association thing I have.
It's cute now that Sami is making and effort and letting Rafe know that she chooses to be with him and have him involved. I like that she turned E.J. down in favor of getting a ride home with Rafe.
Ha! E.J. "You need to get out of the country right now." Yeah. She can do that. Heeheehee. E.J. is sooooo coming apart!
Okay so creepy Max may be the person to get through to Melanie about Carly?
Wow, Hope, that was soooooo not what Carly meant. And she IS noble. Why can't people see that?

No comments:

Post a Comment