E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Days: Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hehehehehehehe, Daniel is going to scare Vivian. Of course it will only last for like 2 seconds because she has some weird sort of intimidation amnesia and will be back to scheming as soon as Daniel leaves the room.
Carly, I don't think A: That Bo will let you go to jail and B: That you going to jail will help anyone.
Okay, I'm not normally all for the cave man, "we're handling this my way" kind of thing, but I think Bo might be right here. He's looking out for Carly even when she's not looking out for herself.
I like that Philip admitted that Carly shot Melanie by accident when he was relaying the story to Stephanie. I think that's the first time he's acknowledged that she didn't aim at Melanie.
"Lawrence is as dead as vaudeville." So, so wrong. :)
Hehehehehe. Philip has presented Victor with the Vivian ultimatum. :)
I don't like that Daniel has turned on Carly to this extent.
Bo is all sneaky in talking to Melanie. I think that Melanie's statement isn't going to go the way she planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment