E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Venice: Episode 12 - March 5, 2010

Season 1 finale. ::sniff:: sad to see it go.
Okay, I think that Tracy got her answer right there with Gina's reaction to her saying, "I'm falling in love with you." Obviously that made Gina extremely uncomfortable. I think that anything she says or promises right now would be in a effort to keep Tracy with her even if she doesn't or can't mean it right now.
I'm glad that Ani came over so that they could talk. Gina wants Ani in her life and wants to be friends with her again. She just doesn't get that Ani can't just be friends because she loves Gina too much. She gets sucked into her wants and desires and puts her own needs aside. It's not healthy for Ani right now.
I think that Gina is more upset about Ani than Tracy.
Uh. Who is the dead girl in the handcuffs? And why, why would The Colonel call his daughter to help him take care of it?
Season 2 starts next week right?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment