E-mail me or post a comment if there is something specific that you'd like me to address and I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Update: I did some reorganizing. See 'I'm a slacker...' for more info. :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Venice: Episode 11 - February 26, 2010

Ha! Okay, it starts out with everyone drinking shots to celebrate Owen getting a role in a film. Not a 'shit' film either. I totally sympathize when they are all excited that he has a wardrobe fitting. That means that there is a budget for this film and he's not going to have to raid his closet or buy his own clothes. This is truly exciting stuff! It also tells us that while he may have been getting acting jobs that they have mostly been low or no budget projects. This is a big step and a nice boost to the resume for Owen. Yay for him. He deserves a celebratory shot! :)
Hmmm. Tracy's rubbing the small of Gina's back while she's hugging Owen can be taken a couple of ways. It could mean that she is genuinely affectionate toward Gina and just can't stop touching her. I very valid possibility, Gina is very snuggly especially in that shirt it's all soft looking. It could also mean that Tracy is a little possessive and on some level sees Gina a prize that she's won or a pet that she's claimed. She did 'train' her after all to properly woo a person before sleeping with them.
(Shallow side note: Holy cow, Jessica looks amazing!) Ani definitely looks like she's caught off guard, but that she's not backing down. It's tough, but she's got to have her own life. Gina just looks hurt. Ouch. Gina saying, "I didn't know you were back in town." and Ani replying, "I didn't go anywhere." It's a little harsh, but I think that Ani needs this. It sets a clear boundary for Gina and her. Gina is so flustered that she can't even introduce Tracy to Ani, but I like how Ani says, "Nice to meet you Tracy." but doesn't give her name.
Apparently Tracy already knew who she was though and she's not happy about it. Lara isn't happy about Gina's or Ani's reactions either. I'm glad that she's open about her concerns though. Instead of letting things sit and letting her doubts get bigger she's telling Ani right off the bat what she sees and what she needs. I've got to give her credit for that. And we get more back story from Ani so that's good. I like that she tells Lara that she doesn't know if she wants to get back together with Gina. That's a big thing to admit to your date, and to yourself. Lara, "But you are not coming home with me." and Ani batting her eyes and saying, "We'll see?" Too too cute! Lara thinks so too. :D
Here's what I got from the Gina and Tracy scene in the hallway... Gina needed comfort sex and Tracy needed claiming 'you're mine' sex.
Good episode. I liked what it gave us and what it was setting up. Can't wait to watch the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment